Friday, December 12, 2008

Jacob's Breakout Role

Tonight was the first of many, many Christmas programs to come. Jacob's official debut as a singing angel was nothing short of breathtaking.....for a mom and dad anyway! The theme was Christmas through the decades and his class was the 80's. I mean, how do you dress a boy up for an 80's themed Christmas program? So, I tried my best and put him in his finest punk rock t-shirt and mowhawked his
hair. Only problem was that his hair is so long that it ended up looking like his mom just forgot to brush his hair. He was such a handsome boy! I attached a video of him singing and a couple of pics. The little girl who is in the picture with him is his official "girlfriend" from school. Her name is Reese and they make the cutest couple...Is it too early for me to meddle in his love life?

Jacob is on the back row towards the middle. Just look for the crazy hair and all the hand motions....


















No comments: